Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by iv...@bt.com on 2005/09/09 12:24:49 UTC

test

Sorry for this message, just testing if the mailing list works, coz we
had some problems here sending emails to it.

Ivan Djordjevic, PhD

Research Professional, Security Research Centre

BT Group Chief Technology Office

___________________________

pp21

Rigel House

Adastral Park

Martlesham Heath

Ipswich

Suffolk IP5 3RE

United Kingdom

Office:

Mobile:    07786 394334

Fax :       01473 649546

Email:     ivan.djordjevic@bt.com <ma...@bt.com>

British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or
address above) immediately.

Activity and use of the British Telecommunications plc email system is
monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful
business purposes. Communications using this system will also be
monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for
other lawful business purposes.

Re: test

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hearing loud and clear :)