Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2004/02/09 21:58:16 UTC

Where do the cvs commit message go?

I have not seen the gump cvs commit messages in a while.  Where are they
sent to?

R,
Nick

Re: Where do the cvs commit message go?

Posted by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <aj...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>>I have not seen the gump cvs commit messages in a while.  Where are
>>>they sent to?
>>>

>>jakarta-gump-cvs@apache.org
>>

>which should be gump@jakarta.apache.org, at least according to the
>headers of the commit mails I've received today.
>
>Stefan

It must be a moderation problem. Do we need to ask infrastructure who
does the moderation on the gump list ?

Antoine

Re: Where do the cvs commit message go?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
Ooops there thay are in the jakarta-gump-cvs folder  =-O

Thanks

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>.
Nick asked: