Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Benny Krauss <be...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/07 16:48:20 UTC

Nutch and Google Map togather for Real Estate search.

I think I found a website that put Nutch and google map togather for real
estate search.

http://www.realestateadvisor.com/

Nutch is amazing.

Re: Nutch and Google Map togather for Real Estate search.

Posted by Diane Palla <pa...@shu.edu>.
Yeah, I see it too.

At http://www.realestateadvisor.com/search.jsp  a url that I entered , not
linked off of,

I see an invalid page with Nutch java exceptions:

root cause
java.lang.NullPointerException
                 at
org.apache.nutch.searcher.NutchBean.init(NutchBean.java:96)
                 at
org.apache.nutch.searcher.NutchBean.<init>(NutchBean.java:82)

Diane Palla
Web Services Developer
Seton Hall University
973 313-6199
palladia@shu.edu

Benny Krauss <be...@gmail.com>
12/07/2005 11:42 AM
Please respond to
nutch-user@lucene.apache.org

nutch-user@lucene.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Nutch and Google Map togather for Real Estate search.

Actually, I just made a guess. When I typed search.jsp in the site root
directory,  the file is there even some errors popup.

Posted by Benny Krauss <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.