Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by mark <ma...@markvliegenthart.com> on 2003/06/04 19:44:53 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] httpd works, no errors but can not get html page in browser

Hi,

Networking is fine, is already use telnet for access from other PC, have
qmail and proftp installed and running without problems.

Tried local telnet but same result, connects but can not get the page to
show up....

Any ideas please? (I already removed everything once and did a complete
re-install but same results....)

Thank
Mark