Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Venkatg <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/15 10:51:47 UTC

Multiple consumer from same desktop - message loss

Hi,

 In network broker environment when multiple consumers with different
selector connected to slave broker some of the messages are getted dropped
to some consumers. But if the same number of consumers connect to master
broker I don't see any problem. Always the problem is reproducible when
consumers are connected to slave broker.

Is it a know problem? How do I resolve this.

Thanks
 Venkat