Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dheeraj Sharma <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/17 13:22:14 UTC

Add To Contributor List

Hi.

I have checked out the code and I am interested in contributing.I saw some
scope of re-factoring test cases.Gradually I will get an insight of the
code.

Can you please add me to the contributor list..?

--
*Dheeraj Sharma*

Re: Add To Contributor List

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
Hi,

First, if you have work you plan on carrying out, can you open a JIRA for
it? This way we can track the issue :)
Second, what's your JIRA username? We need this to add you to the
contributor list.

Gwen

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 6:22 AM, Dheeraj Sharma <dheerajsharma1990@gmail.com

Re: Add To Contributor List