Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/01 10:30:59 UTC

Re: Contributing to JIRA Maintenance

Great work and thanks for your JIRA maintenance and this heads-up (sorry
for my late reply...)
Yea, I noticed that I didn't take much time recently on the JIRA side.
So, I will take more care about it from now on for the community's help.

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Contributing to JIRA Maintenance

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
I started to get more JIRA notifications which should probably be a good
sign.

Again, thank you so much guys. @Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>
 and @Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks also @Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>, @Jungtaek Lim
<ka...@gmail.com> and @Liang-Chi Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com>. I
know you guys have been active in JIRA maintenance :-).

I would also like to thank non-committers:

   - Gabor Somogyi
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=gsomogyi>
   - Jinxin Tang
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=JinxinTang>