Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2012/10/15 16:43:56 UTC

#if/#ifdef mismatches

Found these two:

subversion/libsvn_subr/cache_config.c:#ifdef APR_HAS_THREADS
subversion/svnserve/main.c:#ifdef APR_HAS_THREADS

(which should use #if, not #ifdef)

I don't have time to audit the entire tree --- I checked only these two
libraries and this one macro, not all source files and all macros.

Re: #if/#ifdef mismatches

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Ben Reser wrote on Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 11:44:14 -0400:
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> > Found these two:
> >
> > subversion/libsvn_subr/cache_config.c:#ifdef APR_HAS_THREADS
> > subversion/svnserve/main.c:#ifdef APR_HAS_THREADS
> >
> > (which should use #if, not #ifdef)
> >
> > I don't have time to audit the entire tree --- I checked only these two
> > libraries and this one macro, not all source files and all macros.
>
> I fixed those two.  I looked to see if there were any other lines with
> #ifdef that needed changing.  Didn't find any but I could have missed
> something.

Thanks Ben!

Re: #if/#ifdef mismatches

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.