Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/03 00:23:53 UTC

HBase REST using ssl

hi, folks,

I am wondering how to use ssl with HBase REST, and look at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/Stargate, and google a bit.  but
couldn't find examples or instructions.

Can someone give me a couple pointers? thanks

Demai

Re: HBase REST using ssl

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.
Jimmy,

Many thanks for the quick response. Any setting needed on client side?

Demai on the run

Re: HBase REST using ssl

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Demai,