Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Marc-André Roussil <ma...@tec-connectivia.com> on 2018/11/01 09:30:06 UTC

Unsubscribe me

RE: Unsubscribe me

Posted by Marc-André Roussil <ma...@tec-connectivia.com>.
I did that at least 10 times in the last 3 months
________________________________
Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
You need to use
dev-unsubscribe@camel.apache.org

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

Re: Unsubscribe me

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Marc-André,
I've asked to be added to the list of moderators for the mailing
lists, once I'm a moderator I believe I can unsubscribe you from the
list, I'll let you know once I've done so,

zoran

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 10:30 AM, Marc-André Roussil
<ma...@tec-connectivia.com> wrote:

--
Zoran Regvart