Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Kun Ren <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/06 20:04:20 UTC

Compile proto

Hi Genius,

I added a new proto into the
HADOOP_DIR/hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/src/main/proto,

however,every time when I run the following Maven commands:

           mvn install -DskipTests
           mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true -DdownloadJavadocs=
true

It only compiles all other protoes, but don't compile my added new proto,do
you know why and how can I configure it? Otherwise I have to compile the
new proto by hand.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Re: Compile proto

Posted by Kun Ren <re...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this fixed the problem. Thanks a lot for your reply.

Re: Compile proto

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi Kun Ren,