Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/09/14 00:11:11 UTC

One page checkout process in Wiki "Main new features"

Hi,

Is there a reason why there is nothing about the eCommerce one page checkout process in Wiki "Main new features" ?
It looks like complete that's why I ask

Thanks

Jacques

Re: One page checkout process in Wiki "Main new features"

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
Sorry (I was a bit tired ...), I mean I will add this soon.

- Vikas

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
Yes - indeed.