Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com> on 2017/09/02 06:47:59 UTC

RE: White screen after logon

Dear Vladimir,

Assuming you are using OM 3.3.x+, perhaps the following vectors will help:

Are you using a proxy server?

1.     If yes, what security headers have you configured in your proxy server?

2.     If you are not using a proxy server, are you using the default security headers of OM?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

 <http://www.coscend.com/> www.Coscend.com

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education, Telepresence Services, on the fly…

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:  <http://www.coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html> http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It uses same port as om web interface
Different protocol
WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

On Sep 3, 2017 12:04, "Бунин Владимир" <vl...@yandex.ru> wrote:

We have firewall only,which can block connections basing on port and IP.
Which port TCP or UDP is used for websocket?

--
С уважением, Владимир!

03.09.2017, 01:57, "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>:

Om doesn't care about ip addresses, sinners and other low level stuff.
You issue is caused by the fact websocket connection can not be established
Usually this caused by wrong proxy configuration
Maybe you have some strict network rules quick blocks websockets?

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

On Sep 3, 2017 00:14, "Бунин Владимир" <vl...@yandex.ru> wrote:

No, we don't have proxy absolutely.
I did NAT and can open OM. OM doesn't want operate with IP-addresses from
different subnet.

--
С уважением, Владимир!

02.09.2017, 12:24, "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>:

So you are using proxy, and your proxy is not configured to proxy web
sockets ....

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

On Sep 2, 2017 13:59, "Бунин Владимир" <vl...@yandex.ru> wrote:

Yes, there is a one.
>>Firefox не может установить соединение с сервером ws://
vks.bpa.ru/openmeetings/wicket/websocket?pageId=0&
wicket-ajax-baseurl=&wicket-app-name=OpenmeetingsApplication.
wicket-websocket-jquery-ver-219080342BBD06D7FA0A5BA8B307285C.js:42:10
It's in Russian, I think you understand.

--
С уважением, Владимир!

02.09.2017, 09:54, "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>:

Could you please check browser network console?
Are there any errors?

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

On Sep 2, 2017 13:53, "Бунин Владимир" <vl...@yandex.ru> wrote:

No, we don't have proxy.
>> the default security headers of OM
I don't understand what you mean. Could you please clarify.

--
С уважением, Владимир!

www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>

*Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare,
Tele-education, Telepresence Services, on the fly…*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html
<http://www.coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>

The problem happens while I connect to OM from different subnets towards IP
OM. For example IP OM is 192.168.1.4, and I nit eed connect from
10.10.10.4. Routing between networks is set and I see login screen, but
after logon it transforms into clean white screen with small chat window in
right corner.

I launched network testing, 5 green squares.

What's wrong?

Regards, Vladimir

Virus-free.
www.avg.com