Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/10 15:18:26 UTC

Reworking the main project site...

For anyone who is interested in some of the kinds of reworking that I would
like to see on our main site, here is the work in progress I have been
doing on the JUnit site...

http://stephenc.github.io/junit/

I recommend clicking the Let's take a tour button.

-Stephen

Re: Reworking the main project site...

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Yes, it does.

/Anders

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
should work now

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Probably just an issue with how I have the link set up

--
Sent from my phone

RE: Reworking the main project site...

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.