Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Micael <ca...@harbornet.com> on 2002/12/20 18:53:23 UTC

CLASSPATH again -- weird Win98 issues: JGurus Around?

I am trying to get the basic commands, besides JAVA read, i.e. JAR, JAVAX,
etc.  JAVA is read for reasons I am not sure.  I am not getting my
autoexec.bat for Win98 read, I think.  I set autoexec.bat to the following:

@ECHO OFF
SET PATH=C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;
SET APP=C:\myapp
SET JAVA_HOME=%APP%\jdk
SET TOMCAT_HOME=%APP%\tomcat
SET CATALINA_HOME=%TOMCAT_HOME%
PATH=%PATH%;%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%JAVA_HOME%\jre\bin
SET CLASSPATH=.;%JAVA_HOME%;%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar;%TOMCAT_HOME%

However, after rebooting, etc., I get the following from C:\set

TMP=C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
TEMP=C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
PROMPT=$p$g
winbootdir=C:\WINDOWS
PATH=C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM
windir=C:\WINDOWS
BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 T4 P300

There was nothing originally in AUTOEXEC.BAT and nothing is now in CONFIG.SYS.

What the hay is going on?  Thanks for any help.

Micael

LEGAL NOTICE

have received this transmission in error, please delete the message.  Thank you