Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bradtwurst <na...@xoxy.net> on 2007/03/01 22:56:07 UTC

how would I insert a message property value into the message content?

Hello all,

I have a message with some XML content,

say

<Parts>
</Parts>

and I have a property on the message called 'order' and it contains a string
value with the orderId.

I would like to perform a transformation that pulls the property into the
message content and achieve something like

<Parts>
</Parts>

Is this possible with one of the base servicemix components or do I need to
roll my own?

Thanks,
James

Re: how would I insert a message property value into the message content?

Posted by bradtwurst <na...@xoxy.net>.
For those of you playing at home...

http://www.nabble.com/Retrieving-message-properties-from-XSL-tf2885851s12049.html#a8062254
Retrieving message properties in XSL