Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/26 14:04:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: QP Hou

On behalf of the Arrow PMC, I'm happy to announce that QP has accepted an
invitation to become a committer on Apache Arrow. Welcome, and thank you
for your contributions!

Wes

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: QP Hou

Posted by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, QP!

Best,
Liya Fan

Posted by Weston Pace <we...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations QP!

Posted by Rok Mihevc <ro...@gmail.com>.
Congrats QP!

Posted by QP Hou <ho...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jorge Cardoso Leitão <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niranda Perera <ni...@gmail.com>.
Congrats QP! :-)

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.
Congrats QP!

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.
Congratulations QP!

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

--
+48 660 796 129

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: QP Hou

Posted by David Li <li...@apache.org>.
Congrats QP!

-David

Posted by Daniël Heres <da...@gmail.com>.