Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yunze Xu <xy...@apache.org> on 2023/11/16 04:45:33 UTC

[Discuss] Release Pulsar C++ Client 3.4.1

In the latest C++ Client 3.4.0 release, we observed a regression
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-cpp/issues/346. It's a
critical bug that a crash could happen for each reconnection.

I pushed a fix (https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-cpp/pull/347).
After it's merged, I will start the release process for 3.4.1.

Yunze

Re: [Discuss] Release Pulsar C++ Client 3.4.1

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
+1
Thanks for your fixes.

BR,