Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Rolf Schumacher <ma...@august.de> on 2010/01/13 19:08:02 UTC

Deleting attachments fails

Debian Linux
Tomcat 6.0.20
JSPWiki 2.8.2

I have a few files attached to a page.
I can delete one of them.

Surprisingly a site appears asking me if I want to create a page named
after the attachment.
I do not want to, so I use the back button of the browser to see the
attachments again.
Updating the view shows me that the file is deleted.

But now I'm not able to delete any other file.

The only workaround I found so far is, restarting JSPWiki with
tomcat/manager.

Am I doing something wrong here?
Is this behavior special to my installation?
Or is it a maybe known bug?

Rolf

Re: Deleting attachments fails

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hallo Rolf,

sandbox.jspwiki.org, not jspwiki.org!

Regards
 Florian

anything from there (what is ok for me).

Rolf

Posted by Rolf Schumacher <ma...@august.de>.
Sorry, Harry,

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.