Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2014/10/21 16:10:27 UTC

RAT Checks

All

I have finished work on the rat-checks branch which enables the Release
Audit Tool (RAT) plugin by default so that any license issues e.g. missing
licenses should get flagged up as early as possible during builds

There are various exclusions because of Jena's history so please can people
review the exclusions in the plugin configuration (found under
jena-parent/pom.xml) to check that they are not too far reaching.  I would
like a few people to review this before I go ahead and merge this onto
master

Thanks,

Rob

Re: RAT Checks

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
Ok great, I will go ahead and get this merged into master

Rob

Re: RAT Checks

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.