Posted to user@struts.apache.org by pesho318i <ka...@googlemail.com> on 2008/11/24 22:27:47 UTC

Struts autocompleter tag - how to add style?

Hello :)

I am trying to use the struts autocompleter tag:

<s:autocompleter name="relation" id="relation" cssStyle="height:12px"
theme="simple" list="collection" />

The default style of the autocompleter is quite rudimentary. The dropdown
arrow is smaller than the textbox, and the suggestions are floating without
any margin. Can you suggest any css style that I could add to make it look
more like a normal combo box?

Thanks in advance :)