Posted to users@flex.apache.org by derChris <ch...@goal-games.de> on 2014/04/09 18:31:11 UTC

TextArea Events not working with Flex 4.12 and iOs 7.1...

I have added these events in the constructor of a Class extending
spark.components.TextArea:

addEventListener(TextEvent.TEXT_INPUT, handleChange);
addEventListener(KeyboardEvent.KEY_DOWN, handleKeyDown);

On Android the events are dispatched... but not on iOs 7.1

Has anyone else the same problem...? I thought it worked on ios6 with Flex
4.10