Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Jeremy F. Kassis" <jk...@jkassis.com> on 2007/07/03 01:47:58 UTC

Re: T4 T4.1.2: tapestry.form.registerForm is not a function

Well. No luck on this one. I rolled back to T4.1.1 and everything works.
Guess I'm waiting for T5. Thanks for your thoughts / help Jesse.

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
What happens if:
a) you enable friendly urls for the asset service
b) you remove the base tag from within head (there's a parameter for
@Shell for this)