Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Francisco Trujillo Hacha <fr...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/26 15:12:37 UTC

about take snaphots

Hi

I have a one node cassandra installation (1.1.6) with only one column
family. When i tried to execute:

./nodetool -h 172.31.7.26 -p 7199 snapshot MykeyspaceName -t 20121126

The snapshot is stored in a snapshot folder inside the columnfamiliy (the
only that the keyspace has) instaead of the keyspace data folder.

Is this the normal behavior of nodetool?

Re: about take snaphots

Posted by Francisco Trujillo Hacha <fr...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thank you.

Re: about take snaphots

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francisco,

Re: about take snaphots

Posted by Chuan-Heng Hsiao <hs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francisco,

I think it's the normal behavior of nodetool with cassandra 1.1.6.

Sincerely,
Hsiao