Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Sameera Horawalavithana <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/30 18:55:27 UTC

GSOC 2013

Hi!

I'm exciting to work on this issue [1] for GSoC 2013. Would anyone
like to mentor
this project?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VXQUERY-91

--

*SamTube405®*

Re: GSOC 2013

Posted by Sameera Horawalavithana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Till,

I submitted GSOC proposal yesterday for the issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VXQUERY-91.

Proposal link :
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/samcd/1

--