Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by VitalyA <vi...@sentrigo.com> on 2008/02/12 16:12:04 UTC

T4.1.2 CrossTabs problem

My report uses scripted data set.
I want to add Cross Tab component to the report.
I define Data Cube, which uses scripted data set.
I have following exception when I run my application:
- /olap/cube_HistoryCube doesnt exist
/olap/cube_HistoryCube doesn't exist ( 1 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException:
/olap/cube_HistoryCube doesnt exist
 at
org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.olap.impl.query.CubeQueryResults.getCubeCursor(CubeQueryResults.java:91)
 at
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.CubeResultSet.<init>(CubeResultSet.java:78)

What is the problem?