Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/12 12:01:52 UTC

Documentation contributions

Just a quick question about your documentation.

I see that it's in SVN and versioned but what if I want to contribute a fix
now for the next version? Generate a patch for the latest (0.7.0) or copy
the docs over to a 0.8.0 directory and make my change there? Or something
different entirely.

Thanks,
Lars

Re: Documentation contributions