Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@verizonmedia.com> on 2020/12/08 16:17:36 UTC

Re: [E] pssc/proxy response status code: 000

It means that ATS did not get an origin response before the transaction
ended.  If the transaction lasted 30 seconds, it seems likely that your
client or origin timed out.  Either due to the inactivity_timeout's set in
ATS, or due to timeout logic in the client or origin.

Posted by Andreas Wederbrand <an...@wederbrand.se>.
Yeah, that was my thought as well, but it isn't the origin. The api is
test-api that sleeps for 35 seconds and with some clients (like curl or
insomnia) this always works, with other it never works (I guess it's apache
http client at the bottom of these).

So I've tried to reproduce it with a timeout setting in curl, I still don't
get 000, I get 200 according to the ats-logs, even if the client was gone
long before.

Also, if the origin times out based on settings in ats I think it returns
504 to the client.