Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Adam Wenocur <we...@genome.chop.edu> on 2009/04/29 18:45:55 UTC

encoding URLs with jsessionid

I'm running Wicket under a Tomcat daemon configured to have session
management disabled for cookies.  All of the links Wicket generates
have the proper encoding of the jsessionid.

I have a URL string I would like to encode, as I would normally do in
a servlet by invoking the encodeURL() method of
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse.

I'm able to obtain an org.apache.wicket.Response object by calling
getRequestCycle().getResponse() from within a WebPage, however the
encodeURL() method of this object does not add the session ID to the
URL.

Is there some way I could obtain the HttpServletResponse from within a
WebPage or have the session ID added to the URL by some other means?

-Adam

Re: encoding URLs with jsessionid

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can google "wicket HttpServletResponse", i bet the first hit will
get you what you want.

-igor