Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2020/12/17 11:15:28 UTC

Rolling new release: 2.1.8

Hi all,
given the fact that we have some important fixes available for 2.1.8 [1], I would like to start soon the release process, with purpose of delivering a nice Christmas present to our users.

Do you see any problem?

Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=statusCategory%20%3D%20done%20AND%20project%20%3D%2012313120%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%2012348788%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20key%20ASC

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Rolling new release: 2.1.8

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Il 17/12/20 12:15, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> given the fact that we have some important fixes available for 2.1.8 [1], I would like to start soon the release process, with purpose of delivering a nice Christmas present to our users.
>
> Do you see any problem?

+1

Merry Christmas

> Regards.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=statusCategory%20%3D%20done%20AND%20project%20%3D%2012313120%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%2012348788%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20key%20ASC

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale Vittoria Colonna, 97 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/

Re: Rolling new release: 2.1.8

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il 17/12/20 12:15, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> given the fact that we have some important fixes available for 2.1.8 [1], I would like to start soon the release process, with purpose of delivering a nice Christmas present to our users.
>
> Do you see any problem?

Please go on.

Thank you!

> Regards.