Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ccureau <cm...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/11 20:00:05 UTC

Re: Example of jquery tabs with formfragments

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'm at a loss.  I really can't seem to
make the tabs work when I have a grid involved no matter what I try.  Tabs
that have form data now reliably work since I've added the ajax="false" to
my .tml.

All of my data are stored in the Employee class, with Lists for Addresses,
Emails, and Phones properly wired up as one-to-many relationships with
Hibernate. I can verify that the data is being read when the page loads, but
I can't display a grid for the life of me.  Even the indication that there
is no data to display doesn't show up.

I'll be happy to post my code if someone wants to look at it.  Sorry to be a
pain!