Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by morbo <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 13:52:51 UTC

openstreetmap in openlayers

This is my first message to this mailinglist, so first of all: Hello
everyone!

I want to use wicket together with openlayers in my webapp. Therefore I
looked at the openlayers contrib project on wicketstuff, which seems pretty
cool.

I managed to embed a wms and gmap, but I need to use openstreetmap due to
license issues.
I am not sure how to do this with the wicketstuff openlayers api. Is there a
simple way to realize this, already?

When I looked at the api I found an abstract layer class. Should I extend
this class to add the openstreetmap layer?

Re: openstreetmap in openlayers

Posted by morbo <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nino,

thanks for the commit access.
I have now added the support for openstreetmap maps. I also added a simple
example map.
Maybe someone could review my solution.

regards,
richard

Re: openstreetmap in openlayers

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Next step for you would be to ask about permission on wicketstuff so you can
commit some of the changes you've done...

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by morbo <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by morbo <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nino,