Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Sai Ganesh Muthuraman <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/10 05:11:32 UTC

File Not Found Exception

Hi,

I am running a giraph application using Docker image of Giraph-1.1.0 (built on hadoop 2.4.1). I added all jars from the giraph-examples and giraph-core to the hadoop classpath to avoid any ClassNotFoundException error that I was getting previously. But after that I am getting the following exception

***Exception in thread "pool-4-thread-1" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not configure the containerlaunch context for GiraphYarnTasks.***

*        at org.apache.giraph.yarn.GiraphApplicationMaster.getTaskResourceMap(GiraphApplicationMaster.java:391)*

*        at org.apache.giraph.yarn.GiraphApplicationMaster.access$500(GiraphApplicationMaster.java:78)*

*        at org.apache.giraph.yarn.GiraphApplicationMaster$LaunchContainerRunnable.buildContainerLaunchContext(GiraphApplicationMaster.java:522)*

*        at org.apache.giraph.yarn.GiraphApplicationMaster$LaunchContainerRunnable.run(GiraphApplicationMaster.java:479)*

*        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.

Re: File Not Found Exception

Posted by Sai Ganesh Muthuraman <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I rectified the error. I was using the -yj option  *(*-*yj /usr/local/giraph/giraph-examples/target/giraph-examples-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-2.4.1-jar-with-dependencies.jar)*to specify the jar needed to be distributed to Giraph tasks and application master. After I removed that option, It just worked fine.

Thank you

- Sai Ganesh