Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Aleksandar Ivanisevic <al...@ivanisevic.de> on 2011/05/02 12:33:53 UTC

Re: How to send a textMessage to an exising queue (destination)

mruan <mi...@ab-ovo.com> writes:

> Thanks Aleksandar! Tim suggested similar solution yesterday, and I tried ...
> I'll try again. Now I hope that you guys understand what I want, and do you
> still think that nobody needs to do like this?

Unfortunately, very few programmers think like you do. If they mistype
a name and it gets missed and the overflowing queue crashes the broker
or whatnot, this will be an ops problem, not theirs.

I'm primarily an admin so my brokers are set like you want to do it,
but when I try to explain it to programmers all I get are blank
stares.

[...]