Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hasnain Badami <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/19 18:44:30 UTC

t:popup

Hi

I am trying to use the t:popup component inside a datatable. This means that
for every cell that is rendered a popup is created using the following code

function
orgApacheMyfacesPopup(popupId,displayAtDistanceX,displayAtDistanceY)

{

this.popupId=popupId;

this.displayAtDistanceX=displayAtDistanceX;

this.displayAtDistanceY=displayAtDistanceY;

this.display=orgApacheMyfacesPopupDisplay;

this.hide=orgApacheMyfacesPopupHide;

this.redisplay=orgApacheMyfacesPopupRedisplay;

}

IE is slow when it comes to javascript processing. As a result as the table
size grows, IE takes too much time, upto 24 seconds for a 56*12 table. Can
anybody share some light as to how should I solve this major performance
issue.