Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/10 13:37:08 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis/AxisClientConfiguration/SSLConfig" by RichardUnger

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RichardUnger:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/AxisClientConfiguration/SSLConfig

+ /!\ Updated Page: [DynamicSSLConfig]
+ This page contains information about a method for dynamically selecting the client certificate at runtime.
+
  '''How do I select a client certificate for SSL at run time?'''

  /!\ Note that the {{{SocketFactoryFactory}}} class caches socket factory instances, which stops this working if you really want to change the configuration on the fly.  I am using a modified version of {{{SocketFactoryFactory}}} with the caching removed (with a performance hit).  But I hope this code may be useful anyway.