Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Fabio Rosellini <fa...@nixor.com.ar> on 2006/07/21 21:33:50 UTC

MyFaces application don't work in SunOne 8.2

  We have developed a web application using MyFaces Core 1.1.3, Tomahawk 1.1.3 and Tomahawk-Sandbox-1.1.4 an works fine in Tomcat 5.5.12 with J2SDK 1.4. Nowadays we have tried to deploy the same .war in SunOne 8.2 app server. The .war was deployed ok, but any JSF tag was not rendered.
   In http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Installation_and_Configuration we have found out a few guidelines to use MyFaces in SunOne 8.1. We followed these steps but we have no improvements.
   Have you got any idea?
   Thanks in advance...

Re: MyFaces application don't work in SunOne 8.2

Posted by nimisha sharma <ni...@gmail.com>.
I faced the exact same problem. We are using AS 8.2... but when i followed
the steps given in

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Installation_and_Configuration, for 8.1 and
the problem was resolved.. we are not using tomahawk though.. we are using
myfaces-all.jar which was causing a conflict.

Regards,

Nimisha.