Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Qiuyu <pl...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/20 06:42:50 UTC

答复: kylin build sample cube error when hive cleanup step

Hi Xiaoxiang,

Thanks quickly response and your workarounds.
I tried the 2nd workaround (kylin.source.hive.quote-enabled=false), The cube can be built successfully.

Thanks,
Qiuyu

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用

发件人: Qiuyu <pl...@gmail.com>
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2019年6月20日 星期四 13:24
收件人: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>

Hi All,

My env is : HDP 2.6.5, kylin 2.6.2
When I build sample cube, it appear following error at  #22 Step Name: Hive Cleanup.

java.io.IOException: OS command error exit with return code: 64, error message: log4j:WARN No such property [maxFileSize] in org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender.

Logging initialized using configuration in file:/etc/hive/2.6.5.1150-31/0/hive-log4j.properties
OK
Time taken: 1.641 seconds
FAILED: SemanticException Line 2:21 Table or database name may not contain dot(.) character 'default.kylin_intermediate_kylin_sales_cube_1a8ba28a_7fbd_20e8_b2c1_328eca50648e'
The command is:
hive -e "USE default;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS \`default.kylin_intermediate_kylin_sales_cube_1a8ba28a_7fbd_20e8_b2c1_328eca50648e\`;
" --hiveconf hive.merge.mapredfiles=false --hiveconf hive.auto.convert.join=true --hiveconf dfs.replication=2 --hiveconf hive.exec.compress.output=true --hiveconf hive.auto.convert.join.noconditionaltask=true --hiveconf mapreduce.job.split.metainfo.maxsize=-1 --hiveconf hive.merge.mapfiles=false --hiveconf hive.auto.convert.join.noconditionaltask.size=100000000 --hiveconf hive.stats.autogather=true
         at org.apache.kylin.common.util.CliCommandExecutor.execute(CliCommandExecutor.java:96)
         at org.apache.kylin.common.util.CliCommandExecutor.execute(CliCommandExecutor.java:83)
         at org.apache.kylin.source.hive.GarbageCollectionStep.cleanUpIntermediateFlatTable(GarbageCollectionStep.java:77)
         at org.apache.kylin.source.hive.GarbageCollectionStep.doWork(GarbageCollectionStep.java:49)
         at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:167)
         at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChainedExecutable.java:71)
         at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:167)
         at org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultScheduler.java:114)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

who can tell me if this is a bug? Or tell me how to resolve it?

Thanks,
Qiuyu.

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用