Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gilbert Tan <gi...@singtel.com> on 2005/03/23 10:47:50 UTC

Cannot set Content ID in SOAPPart

Hi all,

I am developing an application and my application needs to set the
Content ID of the SOAPPart object.
But after I set the value, when I send the SOAPMessage object to the
server, the Content ID is always a different value from the value that I
set.
When I use the SUN's reference implementation for SAAJ, this problem
does not exist at all.
Please advise if this is a bug in AXIS's implementation of SAAJ.
Thanks for all the advice.

Here is a sample of the code:

	// Create a Submit Request SOAP message
	MessageFactory mf = MessageFactory.newInstance();
	SOAPMessage replyMsg = mf.createMessage();

	SOAPPart sp = replyMsg.getSOAPPart();
	sp.setContentId("Test");

Here is the output (the value in start is set by my application but it
is different from the content id of the first body part):

	POST /vas_soap HTTP/1.1

	------=_Part_0_18179071.1111567193399

	<soapenv:Envelope
	 <soapenv:Header>