Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by wenhemin <wh...@163.com> on 2020/04/15 06:57:46 UTC

[DISCUSS] Data lineage (Table Level)

hello, friends!

I plan to implement data lineage function (Table level). Solicit your opinions.

The sql node and etl node automatically parse the dependency table and target table.
The frontend controls whether to enable dependency detection through switch.
The master server automatically injects dependent nodes, create dependent nodes based on dependencies.
Rely on the node to set the default number of retries.
Open the node that dependent detection function, no longer need to manually connect.

Issue link : https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/249 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/249>

Re:[DISCUSS] Data lineage (Table Level)

Posted by "xingchun.chen" <xi...@qq.com>.
good job,I look forward to your contribution

------------------&nbsp;Original&nbsp;------------------
From:&nbsp;"wenhemin"<whm_777@163.com&gt;;
Date:&nbsp;Wed, Apr 15, 2020 02:57 PM
To:&nbsp;"dev"<dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org&gt;;

Subject:&nbsp;[DISCUSS] Data lineage (Table Level)

Issue link : https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/249 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/249&gt;

Re: [DISCUSS] Data lineage (Table Level)

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
good job

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com

wenhemin <wh...@163.com> 于2020年4月15日周三 下午2:58写道:

Posted by wenhemin <wh...@163.com>.
Yes, A new page. A new button is added to the operation column of The workflow definition list page.
Convenient to view the relationship between nodes in real time.

回复: Re: [DISCUSS] Data lineage (Table Level)

Posted by wenhemin <wh...@163.com>.