Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by 한민석 <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/14 10:45:02 UTC

problems about setting up environment

Hi

I`m try to learning kafka. so I read wiki and follow that
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Developer+Setup)

and I finally import projects on eclipse workspace. But here are some
problems about compile errors.

1. In 'examples' project :

   1) kafka.examples.Consumer.java

 KafkaStream<byte[], byte[]>* stream* = consumerMap.get(topic).get(0);
    for (MessageAndMetadata<byte[], byte[]> messageAndMetadata : *stream*)

Type mismatch: cannot convert from element type Object to
MessageAndMetadata<byte[],byte[]>

   2) build path error

'core' project has been  already referenced by 'examples' project. but here
are some error message below.

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find
the class file for kafka.javaapi.consumer.ConsumerConnector.

2. In 'core' project :

Project 'core' is missing required library:
'C:\gitRepo\kafka\clients\build\classes\test'
Project 'core' is missing required library:
'C:\gitRepo\kafka\clients\build\resources\test'

Thanks