Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Justin Crabtree <cr...@otc.edu> on 2005/01/12 16:15:31 UTC

Recommendations for connector from Apache to Tomcat

I am going to soon be attempting to setup an existing Apache web server
on a Windows Server 2003 machine with a connnector to a new install of
Tomcat.  Any recommendations on what connector to use?  Problems to
watch out for?  Any good documentation on how to do this?  Here are my
specs.

Windows Server 2003
Apache 2.0.50
Tomcat 5.5.4
Java 1.5.0 Update 1

I am a newbie so I need something relatively easy to setup.  Thanks.

--
Justin Crabtree
Java Programmer

RE: Recommendations for connector from Apache to Tomcat

Posted by Didier McGillis <co...@hotmail.com>.
http://johnturner.com/howto/apache-tomcat-howto.html
try that one, there are a couple of Windows ones.