Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pedro Figueiredo <pj...@criticalsoftware.com> on 2015/03/18 15:45:11 UTC

schema.xml xsd file

Hello,

Where can I find the xsd file for the schema.xml file?

Thanks in advanced!

Best regards,

Pedro Figueiredo
Senior Engineer

 <ma...@criticalsoftware.com>
pjlfigueiredo@criticalsoftware.com
M. 934058150

Rua Engº Frederico Ulrich, nº 2650 4470-605 Moreira da Maia, Portugal
T. +351 229 446 927 | F. +351 229 446 929
 <http://www.criticalsoftware.com/> www.criticalsoftware.com

PORTUGAL | UK | GERMANY | USA | BRAZIL | MOZAMBIQUE | ANGOLA
 <http://cmmiinstitute.com/> A CMMI® LEVEL 5 RATED COMPANY CMMI® is
registered in the USPTO by  <http://www.cmu.edu/> CMU"

RE: schema.xml xsd file

Posted by Pedro Figueiredo <pj...@criticalsoftware.com>.
:( ok, thank you.

Pedro Figueiredo
Senior Engineer

There isn't one. The question has ben bandied back and forth several times, but the reaction is that an XSD would be more trouble than it's worth, especially as it would have to handle any customizations that anyone wanted to throw at, say, custom field types.

Best,
Erick

Re: schema.xml xsd file

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Re: schema.xml xsd file

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 3/18/2015 8:45 AM, Pedro Figueiredo wrote:
> Where can I find the xsd file for the schema.xml file?

As Erick said, current XSD files do not exist.

There are some (now probably outdated) XSD files in a patch on this issue:

Shawn