Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/05 15:23:39 UTC

Re: Catching Throwable's in AsyncAppender worker

I have pushed 56436a to release-2.x. Would you mind taking a look at it,
please? If there are no objections, I want to port it to master as well.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Amusingly enough, we used to have almost the same exact sneaky throws
utility method in Throwables. I guess that was removed at some point.