Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eldho George <ge...@ocwen.co.in> on 2004/09/08 07:32:07 UTC

Can I apply the url content to html2fo dynamically?

HAI ALL

Thank you Pietschmann.
I have some doubt about html2fo.Actually my problem is to I want to create
pdf converter.Whenevr the user clicking on the print button in the web page
it calls a servlet.The servlet redading the url content.Then iam apply w3c
tidy to clean html page.I create the formatting object tree using xslt.In
xslt I cretaed template for most of the html 4.0 tags.I would like to know
Can I apply the url content to html2fo dynamically?Can I use it as a library
file inside my java program.can I dynamically pass the output of html2fo to
fop and render it to pdf?please help me.I am not expert in all these t
echnologies.

Tahnks in advance
george