Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/10 17:59:09 UTC

move to git

Hi all,
There didn't seem to be any objection regarding the git convo Iinitiated
last week. I wonder if (given that on a per contribution basis) we should
move to git as the primary repository for any23 code?
If it is a problem for even for pmc members never mind developers
contributing then this should be recognised, discussed and addressed.

--
*Lewis*

Re: move to git

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.