Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jim_Cross <ji...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/30 15:36:50 UTC

WebDAV: Checkin on versionsed resource results in 0-byte file

Hi,

Has anyone else seen the following behaviour in Jackrabbit 1.4?

A file exists in a given directory and is versioned.
Check out the file
Put a new version of the file
Check the file in
The content length now shows as 0 bytes, and getting the file returns a
0-byte file

This seems to be caused by checking the file in - before that, a PROPFIND
shows the correct content length, and a GET returns the file correctly.
Diffing the two PROPFIND responses (before and after checkin) shows both
have the same href, including version number, but different content lengths.

Thanks,

Jim

Re: WebDAV: Checkin on versionsed resource results in 0-byte file

Posted by Jim_Cross <ji...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Jukka, that fixed it.
With the 1.4.1 patch and data store turned back on, should performance be
better when persisting versioned files?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,