Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Yousin Kim <yo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/13 05:00:04 UTC

I want to crawl deep pages

Hello, I compiled nutch2.3 with gora0.6, mongodb and tried to crawl
online-shop.

But, I got only front pages except detail pages of products.
How can I get product detail pages?

Thank you :)

I want to get urls like :
http://www.vanillashu.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=20388&cate_no=42&display_group=2

my seed list is http://www.vanillashu.co.kr/

regex-urlfilter
# skip file: ftp: and mailto: urls
-^(file|ftp|mailto):

# skip image and other suffixes we can't yet parse
# for a more extensive coverage use the urlfilter-suffix plugin
-\.(gif|GIF|jpg|JPG|png|PNG|ico|ICO|css|CSS|sit|SIT|eps|EPS|wmf|WMF|zip|ZIP|ppt|PPT|mpg|MPG|xls|XLS|gz|GZ|rpm|RPM|tgz|TGZ|mov|MOV|exe|EXE|jpeg|JPEG|bmp|BMP|js|JS)$

# skip URLs containing certain characters as probable queries, etc.
#-[?*!@=]

# skip URLs with slash-delimited segment that repeats 3+ times, to break
loops
#-.*(/[^/]+)/[^/]+\1/[^/]+\1/

# accept anything else
#+.

+^(http|https)://.* vanillashu.co.kr/

Re: I want to crawl deep pages

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Do you have any additional information? Config that you're using. Crawl
stats. Etc.

In general my approach to doing deep, single site crawls has been to ensure
the my config is as liberal as possible in terms of excluding links and
then use the regex to keep the crawl from going out of the relevant
domain(s).

One relevant property that I've had bite me before is:
<name>db.ignore.internal.links</name>

-- Jimmy

Re: I want to crawl deep pages

Posted by steve labar <st...@gmail.com>.