Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 06:03:04 UTC

1.5.1?

I've perused over the closed tickets a couple of times now. Nothing huge
has jumped out at me, but, given how long it's been since 1.5.0, it
wouldn't be a bad idea to release a 1.5.1 with appropriate bug fixes.

Thoughts? My thought was that since we shouldn't have been reworking
anything big in the 1.5 line, it should make it easier to test/release.

Re: 1.5.1?

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Maybe I misunderstood Sean's suggestion. I thought he meant wait until
a little time after 1.6.0 release, in case post-release bugs arise. If
that's what he meant, I disagree. Those can go in 1.5.2.

However, if he meant wait until 1.6.0, so that bugs found in testing
1.6.0 can be fixed in 1.5.1 also, then I agree. I think we should plan
to release 1.5.1 concurrently or immediately following 1.6.0.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Re: 1.5.1?