Posted to users@felix.apache.org by juan diego morera chaves <mo...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/20 19:52:51 UTC

javax.annotate called as a private reference

Hello I'm working in a AEM project and when running build the
javax.annotate is called as a private reference warning , which should not
happen
Several of the Sling Models used in the project ose that for
the @Postconsturct annotation. I'm not sure if this happens to other
developers, but should not
Regards

Re: javax.annotate called as a private reference

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
Hello Juan,

Sorry you are having problems. Could you provide a little more detail? Do
you know which Felix component is involved? Perhaps some of the log output
would help, if there are stacktraces could you provide them in full?

Sincerely,
- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)